In The County Court
In The 11th Judicial Circuit
IN and For Dade County, Florida
Beneficial Florida Inc.
Case Number 2009-1313 CC 21
Motion To Dismiss
Comes now, Frederick Bryant, requesting that this case be dismissed.
Causes for dismissal
- Beneficial and its attorneys have conducted itself improperly.
- In conjunction with the clerk's office. It is as if Beneficial and its attorneys think we still are in the days of slavery and they can do whatever they want with a total disregard for the law. With a case number such as 2009-1313 CC 12, Beneficial, and Erskine and Fleisher are trying to show that the case was filed in 2009. They did not file the case in 2009. The case was filed in 2010. The case should be dismissed on that premise alone. You mean to tell me that Beneficial is claiming that Frederick received the benefit of funds in 2003, and Beneficial waited until 2010, to file a claim? Something is definitely wrong. You mean to tell me that Frederick received benefits, and it took Beneficial seven years to file a claim? Something is definitely wrong, and that wrong is being committed by Beneficial and, Erskine and Fleisher. Something is wrong such as a violation of the "statute of limitation". Beneficial and Erskine & Fleisher wants the court to rush to respond in their favor so they can quickly end the case and hurry up and get this violation of my civil rights over.
- It brings to mind the case of Dred Scott v. Sandford of 1858; in which the court ruled that "neither he (Dred Scott), nor any person of African ancestry, could claim citizenshop in the United States", and therefore Scott could not bring suit in federal court under diversity of citizenshop rules. It is now as if Beneficial, and Erskine & Fleisher does not want Frederick to present his side of the case in court. Here we go again, in 2010, the Dred Scott case all over again.Of course, the result of the Dred Scott case was overturned with the 14th Amendment; Section 1: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof , are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws". Frederick is a citizen of the United States. Beneficial, and Erskine and Fleisher are trying to violate his rights.It is hard to believe that Beneficial, and Erskine & are attempting to get away with this. They are trying to violate Frederick's basic right to be heard in a court of law. I, Frederick Bryant, want my day in court or this case dismissed.
- Frederick does not owe Beneficial. Frederick would like to prove it in a court of law.
- Frederick would like his day in court, or have this case dismissed.
- This case against Frederick is slanderous, and discriminatory, and a violation of his civil rights and as well as his human rights. This type of thing still goes on in the United States of America in 2010.
- Erskine & Fleisher are even involved in corruption with the postal service.
- Frederick Bryant respectfully asks this court to dismiss this case, or at least permit Frederick his day in court.
- Frederick declares that since this violation is happening to him, it is happening to others.
- I, Frederick Bryant hope that justice is done, and this court rules in my favor. Then justice will truly be done.
July 26, 2010
Copies sent to:
U.S. President Barack Obama
U.S. Senators; Daniel Akaka; Evan Bayh; Barbara Boxer; Christopher Dodd; Dianne Feinstein; Al Franken; Patrick Leahy; Blanche L. Lincoln; Robert Menendez; Barbara Mikulski; Bill Nelson; Harry Reid; Charles E. Schumer; Jon Tester; Tom Udall
U.S. Representatives: Corrine Brown; John Conyers, Jr., Elijah Cummings; Barney Frank; Alcee Hastings; Steny H. Hoyer; Jesse L.Jackson, Jr., Sheila Jackson-Lee; Barbara Lee; Eleanor Holmes Norton; Nancy Pelosi; Charles B. Rangel; Bobby Rush; Debbie Wasserman Schultz; Maxine Waters; Henry A. Waxman.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodman Clinton
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder
U.S. President Emeritus William J. Clinton
H.T. Smith, J.D.
Vanessa W. Byers
The attached receipt is for the response
that was mailed to Erskine and Fleisher
Home | Predatory Lender